The NetTech's Values11 Feb 2017
Privacy, Liberty, Justice, Freedom, Fairness, Equality, Human Rights
The NetTech is committed to providing good, affordable customer service as well as improving the lives for all people. The NetTech is an American company with values based on the Constitution and the Founding Fathers, and believes that these values apply to all humans equally, regardless of citizenship, nationality, skin color, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
A few people who The NetTech feels represent some of the same values we support:
- Aaron Hillel Swartz
- Edward Snowden
- Bradley Manning
- Rosa Parks
- James Earl “Jimmy” Carter, Jr., for his activity in the field of human rights, for his negotiation of peace between Israel and Egypt and his work for Palestinian peace.
- Ehren Watada, First Lieutenant, US Army, for standing up against war crimes.
- SPC Eleonai “Eli” Israel, US Army, for standing up against war crimes.
- Lieutenant Commander (LCDR) Matthew M. Diaz, for complying with American and international law in revealing the identity of Guantanamo internees.
- Constance McMillen, Senior at Itawamba Agricultural High School, Mississippi
- Matthew Shepard, victim of a hate crime and murder